Forms, University of Illinois at Chicago
The college and departments make every effort to make forms accessible online for students. Many of the forms you may need to use during your enrollment in the College of Applied Health Sciences can be found on this page.
If you have any questions about which forms are appropriate to use, please feel free to contact the AHS Student Affairs Office at 312-996-2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Petition
- Change of College and Major
- Request to Minor in Disability and Human Development
- Request to Minor in Kinesiology or Nutrition
- Minor Certification
- Undergraduate Course Repeat / GPA Recalculation
- Request to Drop/Add/Change Class Hours
- Academic dismissal appeal petition form
- Request for University Withdrawal