The college and departments make every effort to make forms accessible online for students. Many of the forms you may need to use during your enrollment in the College of Applied Health Sciences can be found on this page. Additional forms may be available to you through your department’s website as well, so be sure to visit your department site or follow up with your academic advisor to ensure that the appropriate forms are completed.
If you have any questions about which forms are appropriate to use, please feel free to contact the AHS Student Affairs Office at 312-996-2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Petition
- Change of College and/or Major (Kinesiology)
- Change of College and/or Major (Rehabilitation Sciences)
- Request to Minor in Disability and Human Development
- Request to Minor in Kinesiology or Nutrition
- Minor Certification
- Undergraduate Course Repeat / GPA Recalculation
- Request to Drop/Add/Change Class Hours
- Academic dismissal appeal petition form
- Request for University Withdrawal