Illinois Imagines: Mobilizing Support for Survivors with Disabilities
Tuesday, September 18, 2018
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Illinois Imagines, a statewide project to improve services for people with disabilities who have been victims of sexual violence, invites you to learn about the Illinois Imagines project as well as:
● Ways to support survivors of sexual violence
● How to become more trauma-informed
● The importance of language
● The self advocate role on prevention
● How to empower self advocates & their communities
● Resources available
Intended Audience: Self advocates, support staff, agency professionals, families, community members, counselors, psychologists, social workers.
CEUs provided by the Chicago Children’s Advocacy Center:
Continuing Education credits for the following professionals: psychology, social work or counseling (LCSW, LSW, LPC, LCPC, PsyD).