Three-day workshop: Clinical Research Boot Camp 2017
Friday, October 13, 2017
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Clinicians, research coordinators, and other clinical research personnel who wish to develop a better understanding for conducting clinical research at UIC are encouraged to join us for this three-day workshop (Oct. 13, 20 and 27).
Why Participate? So you will be able to:
1. Define core components of clinical research
2. Articulate the complex roles and responsibilities of clinical research team members
3. Identify professional and ethical issues surrounding clinical research
4. Implement best practices for recruitment, consent, study conduct, and data safety/security
5. Ensure your study meets Federal, State, and University regulatory requirements.
Cost: $150 for UIC and CTSA-Affiliate attendees; $200 for non-UIC attendees
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Center for Clinical and Translational Science (CCTS) is supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health, through Grant UL1TR002003. The content is solely the responsibility of the presenters and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health.