Coffee with Health Informatics & Health Information Management Program Faculty and Alumni
Wednesday, February 23, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us to meet UIC’s Health Informatics and Health Information Management faculty and alumni!
Learn about the following:
- Faculty Spotlight by Health Informatics Faculty, Sanket Shah
- Student Experience by Program Alumni, Matthew Michalik, Darlene Dunn
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs or experiences of the individuals sharing.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will learn to:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization