Health Informatics and Health Information Management Program Alumni Spotlight Webinar
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Meet UIC’s Health Informatics and Health Information Management Program Directors and alumni!
Learn about the following:
- Program Overview by the Program Directors, Miriam Isola, Karen Patena
- Student Experience by Program Alumni, Syreeta Kinnard, Matthew Michalik, Ishrath Rana
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs or experiences of the individuals sharing.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will learn to:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization