AHS faculty and staff luncheon and town hall
Friday, August 19, 2022
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Incoming dean Carlos Crespo invites AHS faculty and staff to a college-wide luncheon and town hall meeting to welcome the 2022-23 academic year.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to noon
Town hall: noon to 1 p.m.
In person: UIC Student Center West, Thompson Room A
Meeting ID: 892 9643 4938
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,89296434938#,,,,*18084103# US (Chicago)
There will be an option to attend the town hall virtually via Zoom. Zoom link is forthcoming.
Health and safety precautions
In compliance with the latest COVID-19 event guidance, masking is strongly encouraged. All in-person attendees should self-screen using the following questions prior to arrival. Those who answer “yes” to one or more of the questions are asked not to participate in person and instead join us via ZOOM.
1. Have you felt feverish?
2. Do you have a cough or sore throat?
3. Have you been experiencing difficulty breathing or shortness of breath? Do you have muscle or body aches?
4. Have you had a new or unusual headache? (e.g., not related to caffeine, diet, or hunger, not related to a history of migraines, clusters, or tension, not typical to the individual)?
5. Have you noticed a new loss of taste or loss of smell?
6. Have you been experiencing chills or rigors (a sudden feeling of cold with shivering accompanied by a rise in temperature?
7. Do you have any gastrointestinal concerns (e.g., abdominal pain, vomiting, and diarrhea)?
8. Is anyone in your household displaying any symptoms of COVID-19?
Questions or concerns? Contact Renee Taylor at email@example.com.