Information Session: Alumni Spotlight
Wednesday, January 25, 2023
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us Wednesday, January 25 at 12 p.m. CT to meet UIC’s Health Informatics and Health Information Management program alumni and enrollment advisors!
Learn about the following:
- HI and HIM Programs Overview, Enrollment Advisors, Curtis Adams, Dana Hopkins
- Student Experience by an HI-HIM Alum
- Financial Aid Overview by UIC Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Bianca Sanchez
There will also be time to receive answers to any questions you have about the programs or experiences of the individuals sharing.
In the Health Informatics-Health Information Management programs you will learn to:
- Learn how health information is captured, shared, and managed
- Acquire knowledge of health informatics strategies to improve patient care
- Develop skills to understand how health IT is used to collect and transform data
- Build leadership and management skills to facilitate change within your organization
To receive the Zoom link to Alumni Spotlight, please fill out the form below.