ASAP tutor-led review sessions for AHS undegraduates
Feeling nervous about e-learning? Prepare for the start of classes by participating in a tutor-led review session. Check out as many of our tutor-led review sessions before classes begin next week.
- KN 472 review with Kelly this Thursday 3/26 from 11a.m. – 1p.m.
- KN 372 review with Kelly this Friday 3/26 from 11a.m. – 1p.m.
- KN 261 review with Isidro this Friday 3/27 from 1p.m. – 3p.m.
- KN 252 review with Esraa this Friday 3/27 from 2p.m. – 3p.m.
- KN 252 review with Isidro this Saturday 3/28 from 1p.m. – 3p.m.
In addition to serving as course content refreshers, tutor-led sessions provide you with an opportunity to familiarize yourself with Blackboard Collaborate. Get a head start on navigating the same platform many of your professors will be using!
No registration required, simply click on the link above at the time of your session. Once classes begin you can check out one of these tutors on our standard “drop in” online tutor schedule.