Physical activity counseling (PAC) services are available for patients of the UIC Physical Therapy Practice and UIC clinics free of charge. Speak with your therapist to schedule a virtual doxy.me telehealth consultation.
Physical Activity Clinic
Contact us to obtain free physical activity counseling
The primary goal of the Physical Activity Clinic at the PT Faculty Practice is to help individuals increase their levels of physical activity through evidence-based counseling and support.
- Online movement assessment with personalized feedback
- Individualized physical activity prescription
- 1-3 follow-up telehealth counseling sessions
- Receive simple tips on how to be more active
- Create a physical activity plan
- Health education and resources
- Convenient online visits
Over the last two months, I've been meeting with Dr. Hall who has presented me with solid factual information that has assisted me with my workout plans, nutrition as well as mental health in regards to meeting my goals. Her approach is uncommon and welcome as it's more of a confidant than my doctor.Demetrius A.
Adults who receive a referral from their doctor or therapist.