Community Research Consultation Services
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
If you are planning for a community setting research or having issues with human subjects/community research, receive a free consultation with Community Engagement Advisory Board.
- Advice on recruitment & retention strategies for all types of studies
- Feedback on questionnaires & flyers
- Linking with key community groups to facilitate research
- Identification of community sites for recruitment or conduct of studies
- Strategies for dissemination into community settings
Consultations for faculty members, postdoctoral fellows, doctoral students & community organizations for all types of research.
The Board meets for 2 hours the first week of most months. It consists of representatives from various community agencies, community members and community researchers.
Next meetings: April 5, May 2, and June 7