Registration Open for the Enhancing Quality in the Translational Research Workforce (EQuaTR) Conference
Research Ethics Consultation: Its Role in a Human Subjects Protection Program – presented by Lainie Friedman Ross, MD, PhD, Carolyn and Matthew Bucksbaum Professor of Clinical Ethics; Professor, Departments of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Surgery; Co-Director Institute for Translational Medicine; Associate Director, MacLean Center for Clinical Medical Ethics, University of Chicago
Ctrl-Alt-Del: Clinical Trials in a Digital Era – presented by Evan D. Muse, MD, PhD, Scripps Research Translational institute
Leading Clinical Research Management Efforts by Revitalizing a Workforce Model – presented by Denise Snyder, MS, RD, LDN, Associate Dean for Clinical Research, Duke University School of Medicine, Duke Office of Clinical Research
Additional session topics include:
- Compassionate Versus Emergency Use IND, is There a Difference?
- The Vital Signs of Research Performance: Keeping Your Finger on the Pulse of Your Research Program
- Research Compliance: Tips and Tools to Avoid Pitfalls and the Press
- Managing and Accessing Data: Maximizing EPIC for Best Use in Research
- Enhancing Quality in Translational Research in Special Populations
When: May 2, 2019 from 8:00am – 4:30pm
Where: Northwestern Memorial Hospital, 251 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL
Cost: Early Bird registration $149 through March 29, 2019
For more information and to register, click here!
This continuing nursing education activity is under review by the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences (NUCATS) Institute. Provider approved by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 15198.