Do you have questions about the application process that we haven’t answered? Contact Dr. Aaron Keil for help.
Ready to apply?
Don’t worry, we’ll make this easy.
- License to practice physical therapy in the State of Illinois. If you’re licensed in another state or country, you can apply but you may not begin the program until you receive your Illinois license.
Two Separate Applications
- UIC supplemental applications are due February 15
- RF-PTCAS applications are due February 15
The residency program begins August 1.
- UIC application – due Feb 15
- RF-PTCAS application – due Feb 15
Official UIC application
Submit your application online via the UIC Website by February 15—just follow the instructions listed there. There is a non-refundable application fee of $70 for all applicants.
Make sure to include your DPT cumulative GPA, special awards or recognition, and service learning activities.
You don’t have to enter and submit all application information in one sitting. You can return to the system as many times as you need to. You can also return to the system checklist as often as you like to see what materials have been uploaded and verified as received.
Submit your RF-PTCAS application online via the RF-PTCAS website by February 15.
You don’t have to enter and submit all RF-PTCAS application information in one sitting. You can return to the system as many times as you need to.
After you apply
You’ve applied and submitted your application. Now what?
All applicant finalists will be invited to an in-person interview to be scheduled (usually in late March or early April).
When you'll hear from us
You’ll receive a decision from us by mail by April 30, 2019.