AHS students: Job opportunity at AHS
Thursday, April 15, 2021
The UIC AHS Office of Advancement is seeking a general office aide to provide 8-15 hours/week of general administrative support. The role will be remote to start and located at CMET (808 S. Wood St.) when normal operations resume.
The general office aide is part of the team responsible for fundraising, alumni engagement, and marketing and communications for AHS. You will work collaboratively, assisting fellow team members with database maintenance, communication efforts and event support. Most duties are administrative and clerical in nature.
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point proficiency
Preferred skills: Experience with Adobe Photoshop and social media platforms
Salary: $12 an hour
To be considered, please send a letter of interest and your resume to Kristen Kepnick by Monday, May 3.* Include the preferred days/times you are available to work over the summer 2021 and fall 2021 terms and your expected date of graduation.
*Please note the requirements to be able to work in the summer are as follows:
- Completed at least the minimum half-time enrollment (6 credit hours) for the spring semester
- Are enrolled in and maintain at least the minimum half-time enrollment during either of summer sessions (3 credit hours)
- Have been newly admitted to the University for the fall semester and intend to enroll for at least half-time enrollment status (6 credit hours) during that semester