CCTS Biomedical Informatics Core now offers free clinical informatics proposal preparation consultations
Monday, April 19, 2021
The CCTS Biomedical Informatics Core has expanded its services to include consultations with experienced informatics faculty specifically designed to help PIs leverage and process health data for research proposals.
These FREE in-depth consultations can help investigators optimize the use of informatics techniques and health data beyond extracts for basic participant recruitment. This may include:
- Epic study linkages and how to leverage clinical data
- Patient reported outcomes in pragmatic clinical trials
- Training machine learning algorithms to predict healthcare operations outcomes
- Leveraging metadata from human interaction with digital technologies (e.g., mobile phones, Epic) to understand user performance and its correlates
- Psychiatric documentation within Epic
To schedule a consultation, submit a service request and choose the option “Biomedical Informatics: Clinical Informatics Proposal Preparation Consultation” from the a la carte service menu.
Request a consultation: https://ccts.uic.edu/services/requesting-services/.