CO.STARTERS: CORE Business Development Program – Accepting Registrations
Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Thinking of Starting a Company? Is CO-STARTERS right for you?
CO.STARTERS Core is a three-month, cohort-based program that equips entrepreneurs of all kinds with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn ideas into action. Participants enter into a facilitator-led, collaborative process with a small and supportive group of 10-15 like-minded peers. Over ten sessions, they develop and fine-tune their ideas using the CO.STARTERS Canvas, critically examining every part and determining next steps through real-time feedback from people in the community. Participants leave the program with a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable venture, articulate their models, and repeat the process with the next great idea.
The sessions will take place virtually on Tuesdays, beginning May 17 from 2-5pm. Below is the schedule for the 2022 Summer Cohort:
- May 17 Week 1: Introduction, Working Styles, Team Building, Obstacles
- May 24 Week 2: Customer Identification, Identifying Problem, Alternatives, Idea Testing
- May 31 Week 3: Solution, Benefit, Advantage, Starting Small, Brand Identity
- June 7Week 4: Marketing & Message, Getting, Keeping & Growing Customers
- June 21 Week 5: Distribution, Revenue, Offering, Price
- June 28 Week 6: Legal and Accounting Considerations
- July 12 Week 7: Startup & ongoing Needs, Fixed & Variable Costs, Break-Even Point
- July 19 Week 8: Sales Projections, Cash Flow, Raising Capital
- July26 Week 9: Growth Plans, Goal Setting
- August 2 Week 10 – Final Pitch
Please submit your application here.