Exercise Coach studio hiring trainers for summer
Thursday, May 18, 2017
The Exercise Coach studio is looking for sales-driven, passionate, hard-working, motivated individuals who are looking to get into a career in Health and Fitness!
At the Exercise Coach, we are designed to be the perfect fit for 85% of the population that struggles to fit exercise into their daily lives. We have created a perfect solution for giving our clients the “Right Intensity” by using our high tech, coach guided process. No National Certification is required but is a bonus! Here at the Exercise Coach we will train you! Every one of our coaches is trained in house through our training program and will receive their Exercise Coach Certification. Your primary focus will be to conduct initial sales consults and sign up new client members. So if you would like to have the opportunity to do what you love and be apart of a growing company, please contact us.
- You must be certified or receive your certification by The Exercise Coach® within your first week of hire. You must also pass with satisfaction, The Exercise Coach® Certification Exam.
- Must be currently up to date on CPR/AED course and renew your certification when it expires.
- Delivering the best one-on-one, strategically supervised training experience in the world.
- Implementing and conducting personal training services within The Exercise Coach® paradigm.
- * You must demonstrate a polite, professional, and helpful attitude at all times toward clients and colleagues.
- Implement practices as taught using The Exercise Coach® Training Manual for Coaches.
- Report to Lead Trainer for coaching matters and Administrative Manager for administrative and scheduling matters.
- Primarily responsible to conduct initial consultation of prospective clients.
- Conduct initial one-on-one acclamation, evaluation, and training of clients.
- Scheduling of clients as necessary. Provide on-going education for all clients.
- Create an up-beat, inviting, engaging, non-judgmental, motivating environment.
Currently looking for Part-Time & Full-Time Positions! Hours of 6:00am-10:00am M-F, 4:00pm-8pm M-Th and Saturdays from 7am-1pm.