Student job opportunity with AHS
The College of Applied Health Sciences is seeking a student data entry aide to work in the Office of the Dean.
The Candidate will be responsible for:
- A large-scale data cross-checking, data auditing, and data entry project
- Entering data using EXXAT solutions software
- Knowledge of the data and how it relates to documents and contract workflow processes
The student data entry aide will report to the Director of Clinical Education
- Six (6) months of experience in data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Note: Registered student must maintain at least 6 credit hours.
Please look up job number 7023652 in the Handshakes search bar to apply.
All resume submissions should be e-mailed to Elaine Nicholas, Director of Clinical Education, College of Applied Health Sciences at email@example.com by Friday, 9/30.