Contact Kristen Kepnick with your advancement and alumni engagement ideas, questions or support requests.
Need assistance with alumni and donor engagement, participation or fundraising? We're here to help!
Here you’ll find some resources to help you plan your next alumni and friends event, raise funds for your research, scholarship or practice, create meaningful volunteer opportunities, and more.
Donor generosity has helped place us at the forefront of applied health science education, research and practice. We hope you are inspired by your role in our successes and are compelled to support our IGNITE: The Campaign for UIC priorities.
Fund your research
Interested in fundraising assistance for your research, scholarship, community program or clinical practice? Start here. Have an ida and don’t know where to start? Contact Keenan Cutsforth.
Plan an event
Events are a great way to engage with alumni and friends. We can help guide you through the event planning process as you consider the below:
- Does your department or program have an anniversary or other notable occasion you would like to celebrate?
- Do you need assistance communicating with your alumni audience about an event?
- Do you need guidance planning an in-person or virtual event?
Contact Kristen Kepnick to begin planning your next alumni and friends event.
Alumni are an invaluable resource and appreciate the opportunity to engage with AHS students, faculty and staff. Connect with alumni who want to serve as mentors, guest lecturers/speakers, panelists, thought-partners and more.
We can help keep you get in touch with alumni of your department or program. Contact Kristen Kepnick if the following alumni communication needs apply to you.
- I need to communicate with alumni: Create and schedule mass communications to alumni
- I need alumni demographic information: Request a list of alumni who meet specific criteria
- I have updates about alumni: Send us alumni updates for our database and/or for potential outreach and engagement
Do you know of AHS alumni from your department or program who are doing incredible work in their field? Honor their achievements by nominating them for one of our awards or by sharing information about them so we can highlight their success across our media channels.