Donate office supplies to the Great Stuff Exchange
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
The Great Stuff Exchange (GSX) is an office supplies giveaway program of The UIC Office of Planning, Sustainability and Project Management that collects items from departments and makes them available to students, staff and faculty – for free!
Does your department have:
- 3-ring binders?
- toner or ink cartridges?
- scissors, staplers, pens, markers?
- electronic or electrical supplies (extension cords, fans, space heaters, keyboards, mice, monitors)?
- blank envelopes or stationery paper?
- miscellaneous office supplies (binder clips, staples)?
- books, or journals that could still be of use to students or for general interest?
If yes, contact email@example.com to arrange to donate!
If your donation is small enough, you can send it through campus mail to: GSX, C/O Recycling Program, 1140 S. Paulina, Room 135, M/C 996
Otherwise, you can drop off donations at our office. Let us know when you’ll stop by, as the doors are still swipe access only. We’ll have to come out and let you in.
If you find yourself in need of supplies, you can shop our current inventory!