Do you have questions about the application process that we haven’t answered? Contact DHD’s Office of Student Affairs and get your questions answered.
Transferring from another UIC program
We welcome transfer students from all UIC programs.
Online Information Sessions
Find out all you need to know about the intercollege transfer process by attending one of our online information sessions. We will review the degree requirements and answer general questions about the application process. Note: individual academic plans cannot be reviewed during the information session.
RSVP for an upcoming information session.
Fall 2021 Disability and Human Development Intercollege Transfer Information Sessions:
• Tuesday, September 28th at 11:00am
• Wednesday, October 20th at 10:00am
• Monday, November 8th at 1:00pm
Check your requirements
- At least one completed semester of coursework at UIC
- Minimum UIC GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale), including transfer credit from other institutions
- Good academic standing
Ready to apply? Don’t worry, we’ll make this easy.
Applications are due August 16 for Fall and January 1 for Spring. Any applications submitted after these dates will be considered for the following term.
Intercollege transfer application
Submit your application online via our application form.