Do you have any questions about Healthspan?
Committed to the healthspan: Our proactive, preventative, wellness approach
Rather than extending the life span (the number of years a person lives), we are committed to prolonging the health span–emphasizing high quality of life, free of debilitating disease and dependence. Healthspan is a proactive healthy living model that moves away from the traditional healthcare model, where individuals primarily seek care in the hospital and clinics, oftentimes after becoming well-entrenched in poor health, toward an embedded culture of healthy living right where we live, learn and work.
Take advantage of our innovative approach
- stack a Healthspan-focused credential alongside your graduate degree
- access Healthspan clinical experiences in our PT Faculty Practice
- inspire Chicago youth to become Health and Wellness Ambassadors
- gain an understanding of how to promote Healthspan using a collaborative interdisciplinary approach
- learn how to leverage technology in promoting Healthspan
- tap into our vast body of research and on-site experts
- contribute to the Healthy Living for Pandemic Event Protection (HL- PIVOT) network
Stats and Facts
A world healthy and free from debilitating disease requires global partnerships