Transferring from another UIC program

You’re considered an intercollege transfer student if you are currently enrolled at the University of Illinois at Chicago.

Check your requirements

Nutrition Science Program

  • Minimum GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) for science and prerequisite courses

Intercollege Transfer applicants

We have rolling admissions into the Nutrition Science Program for Intercollege Transfer applicants. Complete the intercollege transfer application form.


We’re here to help. If you have questions about what to do next, contact us.

Kirsten Straughan

Nutrition Science Programs

You can contact Kirsten Straughan at: